- Buckingham Palace. No explanation needed, it’s the Queen. Pay your respects!
- Water Taxi to Camden. Cruise along the canals past Regents Park, marvel at the huge houses along the banks, and spy animals in the zoo. Camden Market is a sensory overload, but the food is amazing and a fun market to wander.
- Museum of London. A free, fascinating overview of the history of London. It’s free, which for a museum in London is a big plus. Never busy and did I mention it’s free?
- See a Show. Again, no explanation needed.
- Manna for Dinner. One of Europe’s oldest vegetarian restaurants, and a meal I still dream about. Take a few jogs up and down Primrose Hill after if you’re stuffed, or roll down it if you perhaps had a bit too much Riesling with dinner.
Related links: Camden Market, Thumbs up London